How and why the Imprimeur Du Roi collects your personal data (RGPD)?
It is normal that you give special importance to how your data is obtained, used and shared from www.imprimeurduroi.com. This personal data protection policy (the "Policy") illustrates the commitment of the SAS LIDR - Simplified Joint Stock Company registered in the Register of Commerce and Companies of La Rochelle under the number. ........ and whose offices are located at 26 rue de la Corvette 17440 Aytré, France ("SAS LIDR") - as controller in respect of the respect of privacy and the protection of the personal data of its users.
Also, this personal data protection policy (the "Policy") has been drafted to allow you to learn about the practices and conditions under which SAS LIDR collects , use and store your personal data (the "Data").
You will find the different Data that we can collect and process or that you can transmit to us when you access and / or use the site https://imprimeurduroi.com (the " Site ") on which are sold printing and delivery services flexible, semi-rigid, rigid, objects offered by the SAS LIDR partners ("Partners") identified as such on the Site.
Given the constant evolution of laws and regulations on technology and the protection of personal data, it is likely that this Policy will be updated.
If you are a user of the Site, you will be informed of any changes by mail. If any of the clauses of this Policy should be declared invalid or contrary to the regulations, it will be deemed unwritten but will not invalidate the other clauses of this Policy.
This Policy applies to the Data collected:
- From the website;
- From mails exchanged between the Site and you or any other email tool;
- When you create a user account on the Site
- When you sign up for the Site newsletter (the "Newsletter").
It does not apply to information collected by any third parties or through websites managed by them; including via applications or content (including advertisements) redirecting the user to the Site.
We thank you for reading the Policy carefully to understand our practices regarding the treatment of your Data and inform you that the consultation and / or use of the Site necessarily entails acceptance of this Policy. If you do not get your membership, we suggest you do not use the Site. It is your responsibility to ensure that Data provided to SAS LIDR is complete, accurate, and up-to-date.
1. What are data collected ?
Data about your identity
Depending on the nature and purpose of your interaction with the Site (creation of a user account and / or exchanges via the chat tool, subscription to the newsletter, contact forms information, as well as during any telephone exchanges) we are likely to collect the following Data:
- Name and Surname;
- Company (optional) and Tax Identification Number (optional);
- Billing Address and Delivery Address (If different);
- Email adress;
- Phone number;
These are Data traffic, log files, and other data or communication resources that you use by accessing the Site:
- the IP address and browser used,
- the pages visited and the duration of navigation,
- the history of searches and queries,
- the operating system used,
This is the data related to the personalization of the products to be printed:
- technical manufacturing files (products, quantity, format, support, ...)
- billing and delivery address (if different).
- file(s) join(s)
- payment and invoices
In the same way, your bank details must be filled in to proceed to the payment of your order.
Data on the use of social networks
These are Data delivered when you use the features.
2. How are your data collected ?
When you visit Site, Data can be collected in different ways on the Site.
- directly when you transfer them to us through the Contact and User Account Creation Forms, Newsletter Registration forms available on the Site and / or provided when you contact us by phone .
- indirectly through files (log files, cookies, plotters) that are stored on your computer, mobile or tablet.
When you contact us in these ways, a copy of your SAS LIDR correspondence, including email addresses, is made and archived.
3. Why are your data collected ?
If you're a simple user, we'll collect your Data to:
- send our newsletter and personalized commercial offers if you have consented;
- use the interactive features of the Site and make purchases on the Site;
- manage orders and execute the contract;
- ensure the security and traceability of purchases;
- transmit information about your account (invoices, status, tracking, delivery and order history);
- manage your requests addressed either via the customer service or the chat tool;
- allow to leave an opinion;
- notify you of changes to our Sites or our product and service offerings;
- to respect our rights and obligations stipulated in the contracts concluded with the users as well as for any other legal purpose.
- allowing the site to recognize your material, so you will not have to provide the same information multiple times in order to perform the same task;
- recognizing the username and password that you have already provided so that you do not have to fill them in on every Site page that requests it.
- Analyze Site traffic and data to measure the number of users, make it easier to use, and ensure its ability to respond quickly to your requests .
To delete cookies, you must do so in your browser settings. Click below on the browser for more information.
The refusal of the information of some data may result in the unavailability of certain services.
4. What does your data process ?
Your data is processed by SAS LIDR employees in charge of:
- Site Management;
- Support Management, to answer all your questions;
- The management of communication tools (newsletter, social networks, telephone);
- Order management and billing;
Also, as part of our printing and supply business, and for processing purposes, your Data is shared with various production or other third parties, and in particular:
- Name and surname;
- Email adress;
- Phone number;
- Company (optional) and Tax Identification Number (optional);
- Billing address and delivery address (if different)
- Production technical file;
- .pdf files;
- Customer Messages
For the management of the chat
The exchanges between you and SAS LIDR are carried out thanks to the chat tool published by Smartsupp - Milady Horakove 13 - 602 00 Brno Czech Republic (European Union) This tool allows SAS LIDR to respond directly to queries from its users.
For payment management
In order to facilitate the experience of its users, the Site offers the following payment methods to make purchases on the Site:
- Online payment in cash or 3 times free of charge by Credit Card (Carte Bleue, Visa Card, Eurocard / Mastercard) with Systempay.
- Online payment by bank transfer
Payments are provided by our partner (Banque Populaire). SAS LIDR has no access to your credentials and credit card numbers. All transactions are secured using SSL encryption, guaranteeing both the identity of the payment institution and the confidentiality of the data.
To send our newsletters
Our mailing campaigns are managed via the Sendinblue software services, published by Sendinblue - 47, rue de la Chaussee d'Antin, 75009 Paris, France.
For managing the partnership with our manufacturers
When you submit your files to use the third-party services of our Partners, your Data (order date, download date, email address, phone, company, last name, first name, address of delivery) are communicated to these last ones in order to allow us to follow the management of the partnership concluded between the Site and its workshops of manufacture to enable them to make your custom orders.
All of our co-contractors, service providers, Partners or other third parties mentioned above are constrained by contractual obligations to respect the confidentiality and protection of Data and treat them only for the purposes for which we are transmitting them.
Transmissions and Estates
Your Data may be passed on to any purchaser or other successor in the event of a merger, assignment, reorganization, reorganization, dissolution or other sale or transfer of some or all of the assets of SAS LIDR due to uncertainties or bankruptcy, liquidation, or other processes where SAS LIDR Site Users data are among the divested assets.
Finally, we are also likely to disclose your Data:
- to comply with any legal mandate, law or legal process, including governmental and regulatory requests;
- if we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate in the context of the protection of the rights, property or security of SAS LIDR, its customers or other stakeholders
Such disclosure includes the exchange of information with other companies and organizations for the purpose of protection against fraud and counterfeiting.
Links to other sites
The Site may contain links to different social networking sites and platforms maintained on third-party servers, by people or organizations over which SAS LIDR has no control. Therefore, we can in no way be held responsible for how your Data will be stored or used on the servers of these third parties. We advise you to read the applicable personal data protection policy of each third party website that you access through our Site to understand how your Data will be used.
5. How much time are your data retained ?
SAS LIDR keeps your Data only for the duration necessary for the purposes set out in Article 3. This retention period is not the same according to the Data in question, the nature and the purpose of the collection. being able to vary this duration.
Similarly, some legal requirements impose a specific shelf life. When you subscribe to the Newsletter, we keep your email address until you unsubscribe.
When you contact SAS LIDR through the various Customer Service contact forms or contact us by phone or chat, your Data will be kept for up to five (5) years from the last contact.
Regarding your user account, your billing data is retained for ten (10) years from the date of purchase.
The rest of your Data will be retained for five (5) years from your request to deactivate your user account.
Your credit card details, for any purchase, will be kept by our bank for thirteen (13) months from the date of debit, in case of possible disputes of the transaction.
When you request it, your Site user account will be disabled, and then completely deleted after the above times from the day you made the request. Finally, with regard to the data collected by means of cookies or tracers, they will be kept for up to six (6) months for the audience measurements and up to thirteen (13) months for the others.
Beyond the above retention periods, your Data will be anonymized to be kept for purely statistical purposes.
6. How are your data protected ?
Your Data is kept on secure servers and protected by firewalls and antivirus. We have put in place technical and organizational measures to ensure the security and privacy of your Data against accidental loss and unauthorized access, use, modification and disclosure.
Given the peculiarities of the Internet, however, we can not guarantee the optimal security of the exchange of information on this network. We strive to protect your Data, but we can not guarantee the absolute security of information transmitted to Site. You agree that you are transmitting your Data at your own risk.
We can not be held responsible for violating any privacy settings or security measures in place on our Site.
As such, you agree that the security of your information is also your responsibility. For example, it is your responsibility to keep secret the password that allows you to access your user account. Do not disclose it to third parties. Similarly, be careful when you disclose information in the public sections of Site, which can be viewed by any Site user.
7. What are your rights ?
You can choose how Data you send us are used:
- You can browse the Site without providing Data. In this case, you will not be able to use certain features of the Site and in particular, make purchases (if you are a simple user),
- You can refuse to provide your bank details and / or your postal address. In this case, you will not be able to make a purchase from the Site;
- You can opt out of receiving the Newsletter and our personalized offers: you only need to sign in to your Site user account or click on the link in the email. addressed to you;
- You can opt out of receiving custom business offers addressed to you by our Partners. You will then be sufficient to oppose this prospection by any means made available by them;
- When you leave a review on the page of a product you have purchased, you have the option to use a nickname,
- You can decide not to provide your email address. Please note that you will not be able to get a response from LIDR.
In any case, you can access your user account at any time to view or update your Data and unsubscribe to our Newsletter.
In addition, subject to the conditions provided for by these regulations for the exercise of these rights, you benefit from:
- Right to erase your Data;
- A right to limit the processing of your Data;
- A right to object to the processing of your Data for legitimate reasons, in accordance with Article 21 of the RGPD;
- A right to portability on the Data you have provided (for automated processing based on consent or performance of a contract);
- The right to withdraw consent, when it has been requested.
When the processing of your Data is done on the basis of your consent, you may withdraw it at any time. You acknowledge, however, that the treatments performed prior to the revocation of your consent remain perfectly valid.
You also have the right to oppose without reason LIDR profiling based on your Data as part of sending content or communications for the purposes of commercial prospecting. However, in accordance with Article 12.6 of the RGPD, for the exercise of these rights, LIDR, as controller, reserves the right to ask you to prove your identity. We inform you that the data to justify your identity will be deleted once we have responded to your request.
You can exercise these rights by sending an email in French or English to:
or by mail to:
SAS LIDR - Claim Service Personal Data, 26 rue de la Corvette - 17440 Aytré - France
We have a period of one month to respond to any request relating to the exercise of your rights. This period can be extended by two months, because of the complexity or the large number of requests.
8. SAS LIDR operating a transfer of my data outside the European Union ?
The services of use of the site are managed by PrestaShop software, edited by PrestaShop S.A. - 12, rue d'Amsterdam 75009 Paris - France.
Manufacturing calculation services are managed by the Clariprint software, published by Expert Solution - 10 rue Jean Perrin, 17000 La Rochelle - France.
The data collected in connection with the use of the Site are hosted by the company OVH - 2 rue Kellermann - 59100 Roubaix - France whose servers are located on the territory of the European Union, Canada and the United States. United. As a result, your data may be transferred outside the European Union for hosting purposes. By using the Site, you agree that your Data will be transferred to these servers.
Finally, as part of the follow-up of the management of the orders with its Partners, imprimeurduroi.com communicates the Data (date of file download, email address, URL of your website, name and surname, address (es) of delivery) of its users having placed an order, allowing a follow-up of production and logistics of its Partners. The latter are constrained by contractual obligations to respect the confidentiality and the protection of the Data and to treat them only for the purposes for which we transmit them to them.