- Recycled uncoated
- Recycled coated
How to print your stapled brochures on recycled paper at the best price?
Do you want to have eco-responsible communication? Do you want to print brochures on coated or offset offset paper? Recycled paper can be used to print catalogs, advertising brochures, booklets, tourist guides, menus, reception guides, activity reports, etc. The brochure printing calculator is designed for you .
Recycled stapled brochures are ideal for companies, associations and communities who wish to adopt an ecological approach in their communication actions with the general public. By unit, in small quantity or in large volume, we offer you the possibility of printing your recycled brochures with or without thick cover. Playing on the options will allow you to get the best price.
Quotes easily your recycled booklet online with the calculator and get your price.
Choose quantity, finished format, cover, number of pages, paper, weight and delivery.
Order your recycled brochures online and be delivered as soon as possible thanks to our printing and shaping workshops.
What size are available for your recycled brooklets?
Portrait or landscape, closed format or open format, we have the ideal size for printing your recycled brochures, recycled magazines and recycled booklets.
- DL (⅔A5) recycled booklet : Finished size 9.9x21 cm / open size 19.8x21 cm
- A6 recycled booklet : Finished size 10.5x14.8 cm / A5 open size 21x14.8 cm
- ½A4 recycled booklet : Finished size 10.5x29.7 cm / A4 open size 21x29.7 cm
- CD recycled booklet : Finished size 12x12 cm / open size 24x12 cm
- B6 recycled booklet : Finished size 12.5x17.6 cm / B5 open size 25x17.6 cm
- Small recycled square booklet : Finished size 14.8x14.8 cm / open size 29.7x14.8 cm
- A5 recycled brochure : Finished size 14.8x21 cm / A4 open size 29.7x21 cm
- B5 recycled brochure : Finished size 17.6x25 cm / B4 open size 35.2x25 cm
- A5 recycle brochure landscape : Italian finished size 21x14.8 cm / open size 42x14.8 cm
- Medium recycled square brochure : Finished size 21x21 cm / open size 42x21 cm
- A4 recycled brochure : Finished size 21x29.7 cm / A3 open size 42x29.7 cm
- Large recycled square brochure : Finished size 25x25 cm / open sizet 50x25 cm
- A4 recycled landscape brochure : Italian finished size 29.7x21 cm / open size 59.4x21 cm
- A3 recycled brochure : Finished size 29.7x42 cm / A3 open size 59.4x42 cm
What recycled paper is used to print your stapled brochures?
The L'Imprimeur Du Roi is the only online printer to offer the most choice of recycled paper weight. All our recycled papers are made from 100% post consumer recycled fibers and are FSC®Recycled Credit.
Couché brillant recycle = Recycled coated gloss
Respecta 100 Gloss, is a high quality paper with a shiny surface, it is composed of 100% recycled fibers.
Couché demi-mat recycle = Recycled coated silk
We find Respecta 100 Satin and Innovation Green are the 2 ranges of recycled coated silk paper. They are made from 100% post consumer recycled fibers.
Couché mat recycle = Recycled coated matt
Respecta 100 Matt has an excellent surface finish and high opacity.
Offset recycle = Recycled uncoated
Paper brand Nautilus Classic, it combines meaning and quality, with its beautiful texture, its unique shade, its rendering both authentic and modern.
Offset premium recycle = Premium Recycled uncoated
Nautilus Super White brand paper is a high-quality, extra-white recycled paper with exceptional printability.
How are your brochures stapled on recycled paper printed?
- Quantity : On Demand
- Finished size : Custom
- Paging : from 8 to 64 pages+cover
- Printing process : Digital and Offset
- Binding process : Stapled
- Deadline: 5 to 7 open days
- Origin: Printed in Europe
+ Artworks guideline
Check out our advice page for a good preparation of your .PDF files to send to your order to print your stapled brochures on recycled paper.
Give a name to your printing project
Recyled stapled booklet
(€0.34 1000 ex)
Instant quotes calculation for recycled stapled booklet online printing.