Print your premium cards and cardboards on Olin Regular or Olin Smooth paper range.
Do you want to print business cards, note cards, postcards, greeting cards or flyers on Olin paper?
Make the choice to print your cards on Olin range paper. Brows your quantity, select your finished format and check your black, CMYK and / or Pantone printing colors. Olin Regular paper is a premium Vellum uncoated. Olin Smooth paper is an ultra satin premium uncoated. With a silky, natural or even very rough feel, Olin uncoated papers meet the needs of all printers or designers looking for a paper expressing their concern for authenticity. Olin papers can give life to all types of corporate communication. This paper has a very good hand (high bulk) with excellent opacity offering a perfect print rendering.
What Olin papers are available to print your cards?
The Imprimeur du Roi offers through his paper module selection, the brand and the weight of Olin paper of your choice.
- Olin Regular Cream (Creme) 300gr
- Olin Regular Extra Blanc (High White) 300gr, 400gr
- Olin Regular Ivory (Ivoire) 300gr
- Olin Regular Pur Blanc (Absolute White) 300gr, 400gr
- Olin Smooth Extra Blanc (High White) 300gr, 350gr
- Olin Smooth Pur Blanc (Absolute White) 300gr, 350gr
How are your cards printed on Olin paper?
- Quantity : On-demand
- Additional model : Amalgam
- Finished format : Custom
- Printing process : Digital, Offset
- Hot foil process : Digital
- Files to provide : .PDF
- Deadlines : 7 to 12 open days
- Origin : Printed in France
+ Artworks guideline
Check out our guide for a good preparation of your .PDF files to send with your order to print online every cards on Olin Smooth or Olin Regular.
Give a name to your printing project
Olin Regular & Smooth cards
(€0.14 1000 ex)
Instant printing cost calculation for custom cards and cardboards printed on Olin Regular or Olin Smooth paper range.