How to print your flyer with spot uv varnish and lamination at the best price?
You want to print premium flyers with spot UV?
You want to bring a luxury touch to your flyers with a spot UV varnish and lamination front and back?
The custom flyer print calculator with spot UV varnish and lamination is made for you.
The flyers with spot UV varnish are ideal for companies, event organizers and real estate agent for prestigious communication. Achieving a spot UV varnish and lamination finish on your flyers will highlight the elements of a logo, image or text box or the name of a company in certain areas of the leaflet.
Per unit, in small quantities or in large volumes, from 1 to several models in amalgam, we print all types of flyers with spot UV varnish with or without lamination.
Playing on the options will allow you to control your budget to print your flyers with spot UV varnish to your image.
Do your flyer spot UV quote easily using the printing calculator and get your price.
Choose quantity, extra models, size, front and/or back printing, paper, weight, finishing, cutting form and delivery.
Order your custom flyers online by creating your user acompte.
Follow your order from your customer account.
What size are available for your flyers spot UV?
Portrait or landscape, we have the ideal size for printing your flyer spot UV gloss.
- Flyer spot UV 5.5x21 : ⅓A5 bookmark size.
- Flyer spot UV 9.9x21 : DL envelope size.
- Flyer spot UV 10.5x10.5 : Small square size.
- Flyer spot UV 10.5x14.8 : A6 postcard size.
- Flyer spot UV 10.5x29.7 : ½A4 the medium size of A4.
- Flyer spot UV 12.5x17.6 : B6 prospectus size.
- Flyer spot UV 14.8x14.8 : Middle square size
- Flyer spot UV 14.8x21 : A5 The most common size
- Flyer spot UV 14.8x29.7 : ⅔A4 the original size
- Flyer spot UV 17.6x25 : B6 the mailing size
- Flyer spot UV 21x21 : Large square size
- Flyer spot UV 21x29.7 : A4 the most requested size
Which paper to choose to print your flyers spot UV varnish?
L'Imprimeur du Roi guarantees you a selection of quality paper and weight to print your flyers spot UV gloss varnish and make them unique.
Couche brillant = Coated gloss
Coated gloss is a paper with a shiny (glossy) surface giving your communication more sparkles.
Couche demi-mat = Coated silk
Paper with a satin surface, very pleasant to the touch. As for the coated matt, it is a refined paper.
Couche mat = Coated Matt
Paper with higher rigidity and bulk, its matt surface offers high opacity.
Carte couch2 2 faces = Coated paperboard
Coated paperboard is a double coated on both sides and offers excellent print performance, high brightness and clean-white styling.
How are your custom flyer spot UV printed?
The Imprimeur Du Roi guarantees quality flyers spot UV thanks to its production workshops.
- Quantity : On-demand
- Finished size : Custom
- Paper quality : Coated or Uncoated
- Printing process : Digital or Offset
- Spot UV process : Digital
- Files to provide : .PDF
- Deadlines : 5 to 7 open days
- Origin : Printed in France
+ Artworks guideline
Check out our guide for a good preparation of your .PDF files to send to your order to print your flyers spot UV varnish.
Give a name to your printing project
Spot UV varnishes & lamination flyer
(€0.16 1000 ex)
Instant quote calculation for custom online printing high quality flyers with spot uv varnish and lamination.